Astoria Custom Homes - Street of Distinction Show Home
Astoria Custom Homes and Watermark at Bearspaw are proud to present Astoria’s show home, featured on our Street of Distinction, coming in 2012.
Please click on the icon to see the digitally rendered front view and floor plans of this elegant show home and click below to read all the details.
ASTORIA CUSTOM HOMES – Watermark at Bearspaw Show Home
Lot # 43, 2 story c/w walkout
When Astoria first discussed this design they wanted a plan which allowed their customers to have a flexible starting point. As Astoria is a custom builder they build to suit each of their clients’ needs on an individual bases, so to have a showhome plan which guests can easily visualize different concepts was important to them, the Lewiston was designed with that in mind.
3746 sq. ft. two storey (2593 sq. ft. main floor & 1153 sq. ft. upper floor)
Main floor master – this plan has been created with two markets in mind, the young family where the children’s bedrooms and bonus room are upstairs while still allowing the parents to be able to maintain their privacy with a main floor master bedroom while capturing the benefits of entertaining in a main floor bungalow setting. The second market profile is for the older family where the second floor can be eliminated completely resulting in a 2593 sq. ft. bungalow design where the older children and/or guest bedrooms can be incorporated into the lower walkout level.
• French country turret exterior elements w/ metal turret roof designs, elliptical arch details over the garage doors and feature windows
• Covered double front entry doors open up to a sunken foyer w/ 2 storey vaulted ceiling
• Sunken great room w/ two sided central water feature visible from the foyer & two sided fireplace separating the kitchen area
• Circular den w/ raised turret ceiling & double French doors
• Double island kitchen cabinet design for entertaining w/ prep sink
• Formal nook w/ Walkthrough butler’s pantry c/w wine bar cabinetry which also leads to a separate exterior bbq deck
• Double doors lead to the master bedroom w/ interior obscured glass feature allowing natural light to filter through from the ensuite
• Circular free standing ensuite tub with raised turret ceiling detail
• Oversized ceramic tile steam shower in ensuite w/ tiled bench & 10 mil shower glass
• Expansive master walk in closet with optional access to main floor laundry for practical access
• Split garage design (separate single w/ traditional double) – pending developer approval
• Front court yard design Acrylic stucco Cultured stone accent walls Dual pitched roof detailing
Upper Floor (1153 sq. ft.)
Designed for the younger teenage family where we have two separate bedrooms, each with its own walk in closet.
• Large main bath room with double sinks and a separate tub/water closet area
• Open to below areas to foyer and great room
• Bridge concept leads from the bedroom areas to the second floor bonus room providing separation for the bonus room